The Internet allows for the collection of certain data from all visitors to any website, including ours. This data is normally kept in a password-protected log file that is set up and maintained by the host of a website.
The log file contains the following information about visitors:
- Domain name the visitor used to access the Internet
- Date and time of access to our website
- Internet address of the website from which a visitor came, if any
- Name of the browser software used to access our website
- Pages or items of a website accessed by a visitor
We access this log file to analyze its content. The information gained may help us improve our overall services, which includes the usefulness of our website to visitors.
Visitors to L.F. Cochrane & Associates’ website are not required to reveal any individually identifiable information.
Parties to Whom We Disclose Information
We do not disclose your personal information. We never sell or rent your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information.
As communication technology continues to evolve, L.F. Cochrane & Associates will periodically review and revise our data protection practices.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy while visiting our website, please contact us at email@example.com.